We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Column widths

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

100482 Aug 10,2011 11:37 AM Aug 22,2011 11:19 AM WPF 3
Tags: GridControl
Robert Taylor
Asked On August 10, 2011 11:37 AM

I have a GridTreeControl and have a way of moving columns around (left/right). What I'm finding is that the width of the column isn't being 'moved' so if I swap a narrow colum with a wide one the narrow column takes on the size of the wide one (and vice-versa).

The GridTreeColumn object has the correct widths but it would appear that these are not being used to reset column widths.

Any idea what I need to do to retain the width values?

Rajasekar [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 11, 2011 08:48 AM

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have tested the reported issue but we are unable to reproduce the issue exactly. Could you please check the below tested sample and video?

Video:

< http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=GTC_Columnwidth-1896695229.zip >

Sample:

< http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=TreeGridBinding889061765.zip >

If you still face any difficulties, could you please modify our sample based on your need and revert us with replication procedure and video?, that would be very helpful to save you better.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Rajasekar

Robert Taylor
Replied On August 11, 2011 11:41 AM

OK thanks, but I'm not using your built-in column drag support. I have a dialog that lists my columns and allows you to show/hide them and re-order them (see screen shot).

ColumnChooser_b1a5cc06.zip

Rajasekar [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 22, 2011 11:19 AM

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your update.

Similar query is posted the incident #83719 and we have updated the appropriate details in that respective incident.

Please update your queries in that corresponding incident for better follow up.

Thanks,
Rajasekar

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;