We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MVC 3 - MVC reference ambiguity error

Hi,

I installed trial version of Syncfusion 9.2.0.137 . I am going to use Syncfusion MVC control using razor engine. When I tried to run samples which is provided in trial version. I am getting below error.

Compiler Error Message: CS1705: Assembly 'Syncfusion.Grid.Mvc, Version=9.204.0.137, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' uses 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

Please see attached file for more details.

I also tried following link to solve this issue but still no luck.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=MVCVersionSwitcher-928986759.zip

thanks in advance.

Thanks
Alok Shah

Syncfusion Error_4c40b041.rar

1 Reply

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team July 25, 2011 07:44 AM UTC

Hi Alok,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have the common solution for maintainability and you can switch to MVC2/MVC3 using configuration manager by setting Debug/Debug_MVC3.The MVCVersionSwitcher is used to switch the assemblies from MVC2/MVC3.

If you want to run the locally installed samples in MVC3,we need to change the configuration manager as Debug MVC3/Release MVC3.

Please let us know if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,
Eswari.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon