We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Symbol Palette Import Error

I just installed the evaluation version of Syncfusion Essential Studio Enterprise Edition.

I created a very simple symbol palette with the symbol designer, and saved it as an EDP file. When I try to import this palette into the Diagram Builder application, I get the following error:

---------------------------
System Error
The following error has occurred in the application: Das Objekt des Typs Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.SymbolPalette kann nicht in Typ Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.SymbolPalette umgewandelt werden. Would you like to continue running the application?
Ja Nein

The part of the error message that's in German means that an object of type Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.SymbolPalette cannot be converted to the type Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.SymbolPalette.

What have I done wrong?

Cheers,
Guy.

1 Reply

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team July 26, 2011 03:31 PM UTC

Hi Guy,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are afraid that we are not able to reproduce the issue reported by you. Could you please share more information probably a video which reproduces the reported issue, which will be more helpful for us to provide a better solution to you?

For more information, please see the below attached video:
Video683345780.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Amsath Ali. M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon