We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DateTimePickerAdv -> Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.resources not found

Hi!

I'm using an older version of Syncfusion Essential Tools (v. 5.2.0.25).
The error (s. Subject) occurs, if I create a new Windows Forms Projekt, add a DateTimePickerAdv - control, close the GUI-file and try to reopen it. It won't be opened but shows a message instead:

The file "Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.resources" could not be found.

How can I solve this problem?

Regards
F.

3 Replies

SG Selva Ganapathy Kathiresan Syncfusion Team July 22, 2011 01:53 PM UTC

Hi Falk,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I suspect that the reported behavior may not be available in our latest version. But i forward this to our Windows grid team, and i will update you the respective details on July 26 2011.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Selva Ganapathy K

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2012 08:37 PM UTC

I'm using an older version then Falk, I'm using version 4.
I'v just upgrade my software to .net4, and I'v got the same issue, but in another situation. The error occur when I stand on a menu item that have inner menu, when it recognize that I stable (by windows timer) on the menu item it throw the error while trying to open the inner menu. I'm wondering if there is a solution instead of upgrade my syncfusion version (which can affect some other thing), so it will be easier.

Regards
Nir

SS Sivaguru S Syncfusion Team May 3, 2012 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Nir,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Could you please ensure that the assemblies referred in the project belongs to same assembly version including the framework version.

Also could you please share the below details with us.

1)Error details as screenshot.

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sivaguru S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon