We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reading an existing Word2010 document

Hi,

I'm trying to read an existing Word 2010 document.

The attached zip contains:

- the original Word 2010 document "documento Word 2010.docx"
- the Word 2010 document written with Your library "documento Word 2010-NEW.docx"

The NEW document seem equals, but If You see at page 10, the second table wrap on the next page so adding a new page to page count.

Can You give me ay hints?

ps.: I tryed either with a .doc file and it seems the same.

Regards.

documento Word 2010-NEW_c5003f57.zip

5 Replies

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team July 11, 2011 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Felice,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce the mentioned issue. Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents ), because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well? Please ignore if you have already reported this issue.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

FE FeliceR July 13, 2011 06:50 AM UTC

Hi Poornima,

Thanks.

Another question is about table style at page 37/38.
The orginal document has a style (background color of the two first rows) different from the generated one.

Any hint about it?

Regards.

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team July 14, 2011 10:17 AM UTC

Hi Felice,

Thank you for your update.

The mentioned “Table row background color issue” has been already fixed in our latest trunk. This fix will be included in our 2011 Volume 3 release which will be available by the end of July.

If you wish to get the patch in your specific version, please report the issue through Direct Trac to get the patch containing the fix for the mentioned issue.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Poornima

FE FeliceR July 16, 2011 03:01 PM UTC

Hi,

It's good for July.
I will wait for Your next release.

Regards

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team July 18, 2011 04:45 AM UTC

Hi Felice,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon