We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

No load-event with the EditControl version 1.0.2.4

Hello, i have some problems since i've installed the newest EditControl version. Why does the current version of the EditControl (1.0.2.4) not fire the Load event? With the version 1.0.2.2 of EditControl, my derived control can handle the Load-Event e.g. to load the ini-file. But now with the version 1.0.2.4 this event does not occur. And what about Outlining and I have an error while removing Wavelines Thank you for your help and Kind regards Alex Hutter

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 15, 2002 03:32 AM UTC

Alex, The problem of unfired Load event is caused by calling this.CreateGraphics in the constructor of the EditControl (1.0.2.4). This bug has been fixed. Some robust enhancements for the waveline functions are available in the latest Edit code, They might have fixed the problem you encountered. A support engineer will contact you regarding this problem. The outlining function is in the final stage of internal testing/debugging and will be available soon. Thanks for your help. Syncfusion Technical Support > Hello, > i have some problems since i've installed the newest EditControl version. > > Why does the current version of the EditControl (1.0.2.4) not fire the Load event? > With the version 1.0.2.2 of EditControl, my derived control can handle the Load-Event e.g. to load the ini-file. But now with the version 1.0.2.4 this event does not occur. > > And what about Outlining and I have an error while removing Wavelines > > > Thank you for your help and > Kind regards > > Alex Hutter >

JS Jan Strube October 1, 2002 04:23 AM UTC

> The outlining function is in the final > stage of internal testing/debugging and > will be available soon. I downloaded the trial version of the edit control and couldn't see any support for collapse / expand. I want to have the same outlining functionality that the C# editor offers. So what's the status? Thanks, Jan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 1, 2002 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Jan, The outlining functionality is still being worked on. It is a complex feature, and we want to make sure that it works as expected before releasing it. When it is ready, the evaluation will be updated, and our customers who have purchased Essential Edit will be provided with the new functionality. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion. Have a great day! -Trampas

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon