We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Not able to rotate 3D chart

Hi,

I am not able to rotate the #D spline chart by setting the Allow3DRotate Propert , the platform I am using is Blend 4 to create WPF , I am able to zoom in by scrolling but not able to rotate.

2 ) I want the Z Axis also to be shown , as in I want to plot the graph based on the Z Axis Values as well. I guess that functionality is not present is thta right?

Thanks,
Bhuvana

1 Reply

MP Muralidharan P Syncfusion Team July 4, 2011 01:22 PM UTC

Hi Bhuvana,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

1.Unable to rotate the spline chart by setting the Allow3DRotate Property.

We are able to reproduce " Unable to rotate the spline chart" issue and have logged an issue report internally. To get a fix please create a new direct track incident.

2. Z Axis support

We have logged “Z Axis Support” as a feature request in our database; we will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.

Please let us know if you need any further clarifications.

Regards ,
Muralidharan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon