We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Diagram does not print large images.

Hi, it''s me again.

Im a GIS developer and im need to print a big metafile (or bitmap) in a A3 paper.

I setup the page to A3 size and defined the model size to A3 area too, so this way the user has a page layout editor to use. The problems is that when i resize the image to A3 size and press the print preview button, the image don''t appear. Then when i reduce the image, it starts to appear in the print. Any ideia of what is the problem?

3 Replies

AA aaa September 15, 2006 03:40 PM UTC

Just to complement, if i try to print a metafile or even a bitmap that is 181height x 267width (the measure unit is milimeters) the diagram don''t print the image on an A4. But if i reduce the image to 176height x 259width, then the image is printed without problems. Im using the landscape page position.

AA aaa September 16, 2006 01:42 PM UTC

Problem solved. It was a bad value inside the metafile archive.

Thanks.

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team September 19, 2006 05:27 PM UTC

Hi Matheus,

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that this problem has been resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other concerns. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon