We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

An installation support file could not be installed.

--------------------------- Syncfusion Essential Suite --------------------------- An installation support file could not be installed. Access is denied. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- What does it means? When I try to uninstall it. This error is shown. Can you give a solution? Thanks a lot

4 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 5, 2004 02:10 AM UTC

Hi Dang, Can you provide additional information? Is this after you installed the latest evaluation? Also, what platform does this occur on? Thanks, Daniel >--------------------------- >Syncfusion Essential Suite >--------------------------- >An installation support file could not be installed. > >Access is denied. > > >--------------------------- >OK >--------------------------- > >What does it means? > >When I try to uninstall it. This error is shown. > >Can you give a solution? > >Thanks a lot

DA Dang December 5, 2004 11:16 PM UTC

This after the install of 2.0.5.1 and I want to remove it to upgrade to 2.1.0.9. I cannot remove it. Try to remove all registry and files no help me much. The platform is Windows XP, upgrade to service pack 2. >Hi Dang, > >Can you provide additional information? Is this after you installed the latest evaluation? Also, what platform does this occur on? > >Thanks, >Daniel >

DA Dang December 5, 2004 11:29 PM UTC

Sorry, 2.1.9.0. >This after the install of 2.0.5.1 and I want to remove it to upgrade to 2.1.0.9. I cannot remove it. Try to remove all registry and files no help me much. The platform is Windows XP, upgrade to service pack 2. > >>Hi Dang, >> >>Can you provide additional information? Is this after you installed the latest evaluation? Also, what platform does this occur on? >> >>Thanks, >>Daniel >> >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 6, 2004 01:48 PM UTC

Hi Dang, It seems like one of the installation files is currently in use on your system. Please verify that you do not have another Installshield installation program running at the same time. Also, you may want to try rebooting your system to free up file/resources that my be locked, and then try to run the uninstall again. Let us know if you continue to experience difficulties. Thanks, and have a great day! -Trampas

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon