We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scheduler doesn't show

Hi! 
I have a problem with scheduler. Until 20.04.2019 works fine. From yesterday (24.04.2019) scheduler doesn't show on my page. I don't change anything in my code. I'm using https://cdn.syncfusion.com/ej2/dist/ej2.min.js file in HTML. Div tag with scheduler is empty. 

5 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team April 25, 2019 06:43 AM UTC

Hi  Bartosz,  

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

We tried to reproduce your reported scenario at our end, but schedule rendering is working fine at our end and for the same we have prepared the below sample in version 17.1.41 for your reference. 

Kindly try the above sample and if still issue persists, try to reproduce the issue in the above sample and revert else share your code example / runnable sample (if possible) to serve you better. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi. 

BM Bartosz Matuszewski April 25, 2019 06:58 PM UTC

Can I get older version of ej2.min.js file? In solution I use Syncfusion.EJ2.AspNet.Core (17.1.0.38) from NuGet.

I upload two files from my solution. This code works fine few days ago. Maybe I have some illegal / not supported attriubtes in my code in lates version of ej2.min.js?

Attachment: sync_8aaeddb8.7z

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team April 26, 2019 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Bartosz, 

Sorry for the inconveniences caused. 

We confirm the reported issue as breaking after our latest weekly patch release 17.1.42 which will be fixed and included in our upcoming weekly patch release expected to be rolled out on April 30, 2019. We would appreciate your valuable patience until then. 

In the meantime kindly use the following CDN link of our older version ej.min.js file.  

Please let us know if you face any issue. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

LA lamia February 15, 2022 06:30 PM UTC

Hello, my events are displayed in all other views except the week view if they have a duration of 2 or more days ? is there any explanation for that

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team replied to lamia lalilis February 16, 2022 01:48 PM UTC

We have addressed this query in the forum. Kindly track the same for further follow-up.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon