We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Event disappear on week view

Hello, my events are displayed in all other views except the week view if they have a duration of 2 or more days ? is there any explanation for this? thank you

12 Replies

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team February 16, 2022 01:45 PM UTC

Since all the events are rendered properly in all the views, could you please share the below details to validate further and provide the prompt solution earlier?

- What are views used in your project other than the week view?

- Can you please share the particular event data which is not rendered in the week view?

- Share the Scheduler package version.

LA lamia February 16, 2022 01:56 PM UTC

- Hello, I am using these views , Today, Month , week , Agenda, Timeline day , TimeLine month.

- the event data that are not showed are the ones that have a duration superior that a day .

- I am using the version number 19.4.0.38

SK Satheesh Kumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team February 17, 2022 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Lea, 

We have prepared sample to reproduce the reported issue based on the shared details. But, events are rendered properly in all views. 

Could you please share the below details to reproduce the issue? This will help to validate the issue and provide prompt solution at earliest.  
  • Replicate the issue in above sample (or) share issue replicating sample if possible
  • Share all schedule related code snippets

Regards, 
Satheesh Kumar B 

LA lamia February 23, 2022 07:27 PM UTC

Hello,

thanks for the example , in your example you display all the events from the viewBag ,in my application for performance purpose I get the events related to the dates of tha calendar (StartDate , EndDate ) in debugguing I retrieve my events and they are displayed in other views except the week. which is so weird can't seem to find the origin of this problem 

SK Satheesh Kumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team February 24, 2022 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Lea, 

Can you please share your scheduler-related code snippets? Because it will be helpful for us to validate the issue and provide a prompt solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Satheesh Kumar B 

LA lamia March 24, 2022 08:24 PM UTC

here is my code

<ejs-schedule id="schedule" width="70%" cssClass="block-events" height="650px" workDays="@ViewBag.workday" locale="" currentView="Month" rowAutoHeight="true" selectedDate="Model.CurrentDate"

firstDayOfWeek="1" dataBound="onDataBound" popupOpen="onPopupOpen" actionBegin="onActionBegin" eventRendered="onEventRendered" renderCell="onRenderCell" drag="onItemDrag" navigating="onNavigating" dragStop="onDragStop" dragStart="onStart" resizeStop="onResizeStop">

<e-schedule-views>

<e-schedule-view option="Month"></e-schedule-view>

<e-schedule-view option="Week"></e-schedule-view>

<e-schedule-view option="Agenda"></e-schedule-view>

<e-schedule-view option="TimelineMonth"></e-schedule-view>

<e-schedule-view option="TimelineWeek"></e-schedule-view>

<e-schedule-view option="TimelineDay"></e-schedule-view>

</e-schedule-views>

<e-schedule-eventsettings dataSource="dataManagerEvent">

</e-schedule-eventsettings>

</ejs-schedule>

RM Ruksar Moosa Sait Syncfusion Team March 28, 2022 02:01 PM UTC

Hi Lea,

Could you please give us more information how you filter the events based on start and end time and also share the dataManagerEvent codes to validate and provide solution earlier? 

Regards,

Ruksar Moosa Sait

LA lamia March 29, 2022 12:13 PM UTC

Hello,

here is the code that I use to filter my list of events 

public async Task<JsonResult> GetListEventsUpdateTest([FromBody] Params param, int idContrat,int? idFet)

{

var months = MonthsBetween(param.StartDate, param.EndDate);

if (months.Count() == 3)

{

currentMonth = months.ElementAt(1).Month;

}

else if (months.Count() == 2 && param.StartDate.Day >= 24)

{

}

else if (months.Count() == 2)

{

}

else if (months.Count() == 1)

{

currentMonth = months.ElementAt(0).Month;

}

DateTime dateFet = new DateTime(param.EndDate.Year, currentMonth, 01, 0, 0, 0);

var fetDto = await _fetApiClient.GetFetByDateAndContratAsync(dateFet, idContrat);

var fetElementList= await _fetApiClient.GetElementsFetByDateAsync(param.StartDate.AddMinutes(121).Date,param.EndDate.Date,fetDto.IdFet);

var listEvents = new List<EventDto>();

try

{

var date = new DateTime();

var endDate = new DateTime();

var startDate = new DateTime();

PersonneDto currentUser = await _fetApiClient.GetCurrentUserAsync();

var listFetByIdContrat = await _fetApiClient.GetFetListByContratIdAsync(idContrat);

foreach (var element in fetElementList)

{

var histoElemntFet = new HistoEtatEltFetDto();

histoElemntFet = await _fetApiClient.GetElementFetHistoLatestByIdElementAsync(element.IdElt);

string status = "";

if(histoElemntFet != null && histoElemntFet.IdElt != Guid.Empty)

{

status = histoElemntFet.Etat.ToString();

}

var eventDto = new EventDto()

{

Id = element.IdElt,

StartTime = element.DateDeb.DateTime,

EndTime = (element.DateDeb.DateTime).AddMinutes(element.Duree),

EventType = element.TypeElt,

Subject = element.Titre,

IsAllDay = element.AllDay,

Status= status

};

listEvents.Add(eventDto);

}

}

catch (Exception ex)

{

// throw ex;

}

return new JsonResult(listEvents);

}

and for the dataManager 

@{

var url = "/Fet/GetListEventsUpdateTest/?idContrat=" + Model.FetDto.IdContrat + "&idFet=" + Model.FetDto.IdFet ;

var dataManagerEvent = new DataManager() { Url = url, Adaptor = "UrlAdaptor", CrossDomain = true };

}

thank you

RM Ruksar Moosa Sait Syncfusion Team April 1, 2022 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Lea,

Could you please check the attached sample and let us know what we have missed in our sample to reproduce the reported issue? 

Attachment: aspnetcoreschedulercrudactions_1d87bac4.zip

LA lamia April 1, 2022 01:10 PM UTC

ok I will , thank you

LA lamia April 1, 2022 01:15 PM UTC

I cannot run the application plus in the example there is no week View 

RM Ruksar Moosa Sait Syncfusion Team April 4, 2022 02:37 PM UTC

Hi Lea,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you now please check the attached sample and let us know what we have missed in our sample to reproduce the reported issue? 

Output screenshot:

Graphical user interface, application, table, Excel

Description automatically generated

Regards,

Ruksar Moosa Sait

Attachment: Aspnetcoreschedulercrudactions_1c9d8a71.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon