been secretly percolating for a while, but is now available as a preview on
GitHub. Before we officially release the it though, we need your help! Please
download your free copy of the preview
from GitHub and provide us with feedback on the controls so that we can
make them even better.
- Pure and clean. Built with
- Slimming and bloat-free. Modular
architecture lets you include only the features you want.
- The whole framework is only 210 KB.
It’s a featherweight champion.
- It likes your fingers. Touch
- Accessibility standards compliant.
- Worldly. Vast language and
- An initial pixel-perfect material
design theme, with more variety on the way.
- Performance is priority.
- Open source.
- Native Angular components. You can
compile ahead-of-time and shake trees as you like.
- Jazzed-up controls:
- Form validator
- Text boxes
- List view
For details, check out our website which also
now features our adorable new mascot, so check it out too. But we’re far from
done! Here are a few more plans:
- Controls for 2017:
- Tree view
- Tree grid
- Date picker
- Client-side export libraries for Excel, Word, and PDF
- Native ASP.NET Core components
- Built-in integration with frameworks like React and Vue.js
- More built-in themes
- A visual theme composer
Our ultimate goal is to make it the best
need your cooperation and input to achieve this. For this purpose, we’ve made
the whole suite, including automated test scripts, available for your perusal
and critique. Please feel free to unload your comments now so that our
development will continue smoothly into the future. We also accept praise on Facebook and Twitter.