We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I would like to sort swimlane rows using SwimlaneSorting event

I would like to sort swimlane rows using SwimlaneSorting event. I have tried the example which is in yours documentation.

But when add these things to my code, its continuously calls this method, like you can see it stuck in the breakponit  continuously, and it does not load the view.

5 Replies

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team April 26, 2023 07:37 AM UTC

Hi Nandor,

We have tried to replicate the reported issue at our end by using the code in the custom swimlane sorting documentation as per your shared information. but we didn't face any issues as you reported. the kanban board got rendered properly after the continuation of break point. please check the attached sample and video illustration for your reference.

If still issue persists at your end, please share us with the issue reproducing runnable sample or modify the attached sample with the issue replicating code along with video illustration for our better understanding.

Regards,
Vinitha

Attachment: Sample_Sort_76f77264.zip

NK Nandor Kalmanchey replied to Vinitha Jeyakumar April 26, 2023 01:13 PM UTC

Hi, 

I have foud out that my problem only occure when I try to use a variable for change the KanbanColumn AllowDrag/AllowDrop property. I send you back the Sample which I extended with this part of my code.

Attachment: KanbanServer_8e47e13c.zip

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team May 1, 2023 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Nandor,

Currently, we are validating your reported query. we will update you the further details in three business days on or before 4th May 2023.

Regards,
Vinitha

VJ Vinitha Jeyakumar Syncfusion Team May 4, 2023 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Nandor,

We have considered the reported issue "SwimlaneSorting event triggered multiple times when we dynamically change the allowDrag & allowDrop in Kanban " as a bug from our end and the fix for the issue will be included with our upcoming patch release on the end of May 2023.

Now you can track the status of the reported issue through the feedback below,

Disclaimer: “Inclusion of this solution in the weekly release may change due to other factors including but not limited to QA checks and works reprioritization.”

Regards,

Vinitha

VY Vinothkumar Yuvaraj Syncfusion Team July 1, 2023 03:20 AM UTC

Hi Nandor,

We have included the fix for the issue "SwimlaneSorting event triggered multiple times when we dynamically change the allowDrag & allowDrop in Kanban" with our package version 21.2.8. So, can you please upgrade your package to the latest to resolve the issue from your end.

Release noteshttps://blazor.syncfusion.com/documentation/release-notes/21.2.8?type=all#kanban

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon