We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Is there any way to use bold reports in maui to create pdf?

Hello! I´ve been searching for a while and can´t find anything to answer this question. I saw that you need a dependency service to make it run in xamarin but i cant see any solution for MAUI

3 Replies

AM Arumugasami Murugesan Syncfusion Team November 23, 2022 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

We are checking this with our team to use the bold reports in the MAUI application. We will let you know once we get the details. 

Regards,

Arumugasami M

DG Daniel Grobas Perez replied to Arumugasami Murugesan November 23, 2022 02:32 PM UTC

Thanks!

AM Arumugasami Murugesan Syncfusion Team December 12, 2022 01:54 PM UTC

Daniel, 

Currently, we don’t have support for this, and it has been logged as a feature from our end. We will include this feature in any of our upcoming Bold Report releases. You can track the status of this feature using below feedback link.

https://www.boldreports.com/feedback/39726/implement-pdf-export-functionality-using-bold-reports-in-maui

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon