We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error while Pasting content in Document

Hi Team,

Getting error in while pasting 2nd page in document editor in your given stackblitz example.

Please download attach word document

Copy and Page First page in example will work fine but when pasting 2nd Page gives below mention error.

First Page Pasted Perfectly.

Getting below mention error when pasting 2nd Page separately from attach document.

Event tried in stackblitz example but same error occurred.

If I copy whole content to notepad and again past into Microsoft word and reformatting whole document. After these steps copy same content to example will not occur any problem. I m able to paste the same data after reformatting from notepad to word

Attachment: Appointment_letter_45046f61.zip

2 Replies

NG Nagendra Gupta October 31, 2022 10:15 AM UTC

If I copy whole content to notepad and again paste into Microsoft word and reformatting whole document. After these steps copy same content to example will not occur any problem. I m able to paste the same data after reformatting from notepad to word

DS Dhanush Sekar Syncfusion Team November 1, 2022 04:14 PM UTC

Hi Nagendra,

We tried to replicate the reported issue in the latest version (v20.3.52). We couldn't reproduce it from our end. It copies and pastes the first and second pages of the attached document properly.

Can you please confirm whether you are facing an issue with the below sample ?

Stackblitz link : https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-uhffbp?file=app.component.ts

If not, please upgrade the document editor component to the latest version (v20.3.52) and let us know if you are still facing an issue.

Regards,

Dhanush Sekar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon