We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfSkeleton getting error

Already added the

@using Syncfusion.Blazor.Notifications inside the razor page

3 Replies

NV Navin Vinayagam Syncfusion Team November 8, 2022 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Leo,

The Skeleton component is included in the 20.3 version only. It seems you are using the 20.1 version. We are requesting to upgrade the version to 20.3 to use the Skeleton component.

https://blazor.syncfusion.com/documentation/release-notes/20.3.47?type=all#skeleton-preview

Since we have already shared the above details through your private ticket, I am marking this thread as resolved.

Regards,

Navin V

LE Leo replied to Navin Vinayagam November 8, 2022 01:17 PM UTC

Hi 

Already updated the version 20.3.056 but I'm getting bug on uploading. The Upload documents doubled. So I revert the original version 20.1.0.61 it fixed my problem.

NV Navin Vinayagam Syncfusion Team November 11, 2022 11:28 AM UTC

Hello Leo, 

Unfortunately, We couldn't understand the issue you are facing with version 20.3.56.

Are you facing an issue while uploading the files using uploader control?

Could you please share more details like the control with which you are facing the issue and code snippets? If possible, can you share the code snippet you are using to check the issue on our end and update you further?

Regards,

Navin V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon