We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

About filtering using UrlAdaptor

Hi,

Thank you for all your help.

I have two questions.

Question 1:

When I select from the list of filters, I get the message "No data available".

I think it probably has something to do with time zone, how can I resolve this?

The time zone of my development environment is Japan, but I want the date and time displayed on the page and the date and time data in the database to be in UTC.

The situation is as follows.

I tried to filter to select the August 2020 data.

There should be data, but there is "no data".

I think the above is probably due to the DataManagerRequest value being set to Japan time (+9h). (although the Kind property is in Utc for some reason)

However, I don't know how to solve this problem.

Question 2:

When I tried to display the filter dialog from the date/time filter submenu, it did not work.

Other types (string, long, etc.) work fine.

How can I solve this problem?

The situation is as follows.

Only the submenu display remains, and nothing works.

A sample is attached.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Pylori.

Attachment: sample_b958ee38.zip

4 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team October 26, 2022 01:50 PM UTC

Hi Pylori,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query#1: When I select from the list of filters, I get the message "No data available".

Currently We are validating the reported issue “DateTime filtering is not working properly due to time zone mismatch” at our end. So we will update further details on October 28th, 2022. Until then we appreciate your patience.

Query#2: When I tried to display the filter dialog from the date/time filter submenu, it did not work.

Based on the provided information we suspect that you are facing problem because of not loading the required culture files for the calendar control(rendered in the Grid filter). So, we suggest you resolve this by loading the following culture files from the cldr-data of the ’node modules’ – ['ca-gregorian.json', 'numbers.json', 'currencies.json', 'timeZoneNames.json'] from the required culture present inside the main folder(‘ja’ culture for your case) and also [ 'numberingSystems.json', 'weekData.json'] files from the supplemental folder in your sample.

https://ej2.syncfusion.com/aspnetcore/documentation/datepicker/globalization

Regards,

Pavithra S

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team October 27, 2022 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Pylori,

Thanks for your patience.

Query#1: When I select from the list of filters, I get the message "No data available".

You can overcome the reported issue by adding the below solution to your sample. Please refer to the below code example in which we have overridden the internal date parsing method to send the UTC time to the server.

ej.data.DataUtil.dateParse.addSelfOffset = function (input) {

if (ej.data.DataUtil.serverTimezoneOffset === 0) {

return new Date(+input);

} else {

return new Date(+input - (input.getTimezoneOffset() * 60000));

}

}

Please get back to us if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Pavithra S

Marked as answer

PY Pylori October 27, 2022 04:05 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Thanks to you, we were able to solve the said problem.

Regards,

Pylori.

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team October 28, 2022 05:15 AM UTC

Hi Pylori,

Welcome! We are happy to hear that the reported issue has been solved. Please get back to us if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Pavithra S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon