We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Trial version message in a licensed version

Hi,

I am trying the latest version 20.3.50 of the PDF Viewer generated from your site and I get a trial version message in the PDF.

I think it may be due to the docker syncfusion/pdfviewer-server license key because I also updated it today (I also updated the license key to 20.3.47 matching the syncfusion/pdfviewer-server version).

The trial version message is not the typical red javascript message, but it is embedded in the PDF, as shown in the following image.

Captura.PNG

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much!

4 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

CK Chinnamunia Karthik Chinna Thambi Syncfusion Team October 19, 2022 05:30 PM UTC

Hi Pere,

We have forwarded your query to the concern team and will provide further details on 20-10-2022.

Regards,
CCM Karthik

CK Chinnamunia Karthik Chinna Thambi Syncfusion Team October 20, 2022 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Pere,

We suspect that the document has a "Trial message" already, or it may have been downloaded using the trial version. You can load document into Adobe Reader to confirm the same. If the "Trial message" is already present in the document, we are unable to delete it. Kindly try with the different documents and let us know if the problem exists.

Regards,

CCM Karthik

Marked as answer

PA Pere Argelich Romà replied to Chinnamunia Karthik Chinna Thambi October 20, 2022 01:54 PM UTC

Hi, 

I have tried with a new document and it seems to work fine now.

I think at the time the document was created with the trial version watermark and then it was saved there, as you said.

Thank you very much!

CK Chinnamunia Karthik Chinna Thambi Syncfusion Team October 21, 2022 05:26 AM UTC

Hi Pere,

Thanks for the update. We are closing this ticket now, Kindly re-open this ticket, if you have any concerns on this.

Regards,
CCM Karthik

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon