We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to add a text selection tool to the toolbar?

5 Replies

MA ManojKumar Arumugasamy Syncfusion Team October 19, 2022 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Shompinice,

In our component, by default without a toolbar, we could select the text, and then copy it by clicking the copy button that appeared after selection. Could you kindly give additional information and examples of how text selection may be used in a toolbar? Could you provide us more information so we can offer you a better solution?

Regards,
Manoj Kumar

SH Shompinice replied to ManojKumar Arumugasamy October 19, 2022 02:34 PM UTC

Please download my code package and compile it, it will run

MA ManojKumar Arumugasamy Syncfusion Team October 21, 2022 04:25 AM UTC

Hi Shompinice,

We have run your application. Please do provide more details on your requirements for the text selection toolbar feature. We have tried to enable and disable text selection in the button. The modified sample is available as an attachment. For further details on the feature, please do refer to the documentation you have already shared.

Regards,

Manoj Kumar

Attachment: PdfViewerCustomToolbar_b77db3e5.zip

SH Shompinice replied to ManojKumar Arumugasamy October 21, 2022 10:50 AM UTC

I have tried it, it dont work well always.

Most of time, there's nothing happen after I clicking on the "text selection" button, I cannot choose text still.

Attachment: text_selection_76ffddcc.zip

IP ImmanKumarP Palanikumar Syncfusion Team October 24, 2022 09:12 AM UTC

Hi Shompinice,

We have run the sample you have provided, and text selection is working as expected. From the video you have shared we suspect that this might be an issue related to the PDF document. Can you share the PDF document in which you face issue in text selection?, so that we can assist you with better solution.

Regards,

Imman Kumar P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon