We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Edit Dialog not closing on Save

I have a Grid with GridEditSettings Mode="EditMode.Dialog".

When adding a record, it closes when I click Save, but not when editing the records. I have to close the dialog and refresh the page in order to see the updated values in the grid.

I have a similar issue when the editing is inline.

Here's the code:

3 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

NP Naveen Palanivel Syncfusion Team October 11, 2022 03:36 AM UTC

Hi Preveen,

Query:” Blazor Edit Dialog not closing on Save”

We checked your query and we would like to inform that please ensure Isprimary is set to the any one of the column. While preforming the CURD operation, to enabled IsPrimarykey column to an unique column and that column will not able to edit. We also attached the Ug Documentation below, Please refer tha UG documentation for more information

Reference : https://blazor.syncfusion.com/documentation/datagrid/editing

https://blazor.syncfusion.com/documentation/datagrid/editing#event-trace-while-editing

If the reported issue is still persist then kindly share the below details to validate further at our end.

1. Share us the entire Grid code snippet along with Code section
  2. Share us the video demonstration explaining  the issue.
  3. If possible share us an simple issue reproduceable sample.

The above-requested details will be helpful for us to validate the reported query at our end and provide the solution as early as possible.

Regards,

Naveen Palanivel.

Marked as answer

PR Preveen October 14, 2022 12:35 AM UTC

Perfect.

Thank you for the support.

I can't believe I made such a simple mistake 

NP Naveen Palanivel Syncfusion Team October 14, 2022 03:29 AM UTC

Hi Preveen,

Welcome

Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Naveen .

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon