We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PDF Viewer keeps loading forever

Hello,

So, I basically want to integrate File-Manager with PDF-Viewer, after following this demo:
https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/154689/how-to-integrate-pdfviewer-to-preview-pdf-files-on-the-file-explorer-component

I managed to link them both, but what happens now is that I call 'GetDocument' to return the PDF as Base64 string, then the PDF Viewer calls the 'Load' function from the backend posting this Base64 string in the request in the 'document' parameter and it sets 'isFileName' to false in the request also.

The load request returns 200 and it looks fine, but the PDF Viewer on the FrontEnd keeps loading forever.

Thanks,
Omar

1 Reply 1 reply marked as answer

VS Vasugi Sivajothi Syncfusion Team January 28, 2021 09:45 AM UTC

Hi Omar, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We have prepared a sample for integrating File-Manager with PDF-Viewer. Please refer to the below sample to open the PDF using PDF Viewer in File Manager. 

Kindly try it and revert us with more details if you have any concerns on this.  

Regards, 
Vasugi 

Marked as answer
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon