We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dashboard deployed on Server

Hello everyone,,
I need clarity on a deployment I made to a server

• Deployed a asp.net MVC 5 application with dashboards in a number of views to a Server
  • Installed windows dashboard service to server and tested.
  • Installed all .sydx dashboard files to a folder on server (C:\Dashboard)
  • Tested that application worked on server local machine.

Now when I run application through browser on remote computer, following is needed

1. Have to install windows dashboard service on machine accessing dashboard web application
  2. Data must be available in same folder as on server (example server data is stored in folder c:\Dashboard, I have to install on machine running web app also on C:\dashboard.

This seams to be wrong for me I should install everything on server and run web application on any machine without installing services etc.

Am I doing something wrong

Regards.

3 Replies

AB Arasuraja Balakrishnan Syncfusion Team January 20, 2020 07:18 AM UTC

Hi Humanjo, 

You can embed the Dashboard Server dashboards into your application with the below solutions, 

1. Embed with Iframe
  2. Embed with SDK

To embed the Dashboard with Iframe, you can refer the below documentation to get the Embed URL and the samples, 

To embed the Dashboard with SDK, please refer the below documentation along with samples, 

So by following the above solutions, the Dashboard files can be kept in a single location which was maintained by the Dashboard server. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance on it. 

Thanks, 
Arasuraja B 

HD Humanjo Daro replied to Humanjo Daro January 22, 2020 02:33 AM UTC

Hello everyone,,
I need clarity on a deployment I made to a server

• Deployed a asp.net MVC 5 application with dashboards in a number of views to a Server
  • Installed windows dashboard service to server and tested.
  • Installed all .sydx dashboard files to a folder on server (C:\Dashboard)
  • Tested that application worked on server local machine. 
  •  https://snaptube.cam/ https://syncnet.onl/telegram-web/ 9apps

Now when I run application through browser on remote computer, following is needed

1. Have to install windows dashboard service on machine accessing dashboard web application
  2. Data must be available in same folder as on server (example server data is stored in folder c:\Dashboard, I have to install on machine running web app also on C:\dashboard.

This seams to be wrong for me I should install everything on server and run web application on any machine without installing services etc.

Am I doing something wrong

Regards.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

DG Dhivyabharathi Govindaraj Syncfusion Team January 22, 2020 04:04 AM UTC

Hi Humanjo, 

We are glad to hear that your issue is resolved. 

Kindly get back to us if you need any further assistance from us. As always we will be happy to assist you. 

Regards, 
Dhivya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon