We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

gridGroupingControl BlinkTime and Market Simulation

Hi
after calling BlinkTime_button1

why not highlight me with colors in gridGroupingControl1 if I change in dataGridView1

Regards
Gregory

Attachment: test_ggc_BlinkTime_d711adf6.rar

3 Replies

AR Arulpriya Ramalingam Syncfusion Team November 19, 2019 06:15 AM UTC

Hi Gregory, 

Thank you for using syncfusion products. 

We have analyzed the provided sample, in which the datasource of the grid (myDataTable) is not updated dynamically based on specified interval. Moreover, the blink style for the columns are not added and we have modified the sample to update the data at runtime to blink the cells. Please make use of the below code and modified sample. 

Example code 

gridGroupingControl1.BlinkTime = 700;  // in ms 
//for (int i = 1; i <= 8; i++) 
foreach (GridColumnDescriptor col in gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns) 
    col.AllowBlink = true; 

gridGroupingControl1.Engine.AddBaseStylesForBlinking(); 

gridGroupingControl1.BaseStyles[GridEngine.BlinkIncreased].StyleInfo.TextColor = Color.Black; 
gridGroupingControl1.BaseStyles[GridEngine.BlinkIncreased].StyleInfo.BackColor = Color.LightGreen; 

gridGroupingControl1.BaseStyles[GridEngine.BlinkReduced].StyleInfo.TextColor = Color.Black; 
gridGroupingControl1.BaseStyles[GridEngine.BlinkReduced].StyleInfo.BackColor = Color.LightBlue; 
gridGroupingControl1.InvalidateAllWhenListChanged = false; 

gridGroupingControl1.UpdateDisplayFrequency = 0;  
gridGroupingControl1.UpdateDisplayFrequency = 10; gridGroupingControl1.SortPositionChangedBehavior = GridListChangedInsertRemoveBehavior.ScrollWithImmediateUpdate; 
gridGroupingControl1.InsertRemoveBehavior = GridListChangedInsertRemoveBehavior.ScrollWithImmediateUpdate; 

timer.Interval = 700; 
timer.Start(); 

Note any one of the following suggestion should be added for the grid to update the blink colors. 
gridGroupingControl1.UseDefaultsForFasterDrawing = true;    
               // (or)       
gridGroupingControl1.InvalidateAllWhenListChanged = false;   

Dashboard sample location for further reference: 
<Instaled_Location>\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Performance\Market Simulation Demo\CS 

Regards, 
Arulpriya 

GP Gregory Pe replied to Arulpriya Ramalingam November 19, 2019 07:53 AM UTC

Hi Gregory, 

Thank you for using syncfusion products. 

We have analyzed the provided sample, in which the datasource of the grid (myDataTable) is not updated dynamically based on specified interval. Moreover, the blink style for the columns are not added and we have modified the sample to update the data at runtime to blink the cells. Please make use of the below code and modified sample. 

Example code 

gridGroupingControl1.BlinkTime = 700;  // in ms 
//for (int i = 1; i <= 8; i++) 
foreach (GridColumnDescriptor col in gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns) 
    col.AllowBlink = true; 

gridGroupingControl1.Engine.AddBaseStylesForBlinking(); 

gridGroupingControl1.BaseStyles[GridEngine.BlinkIncreased].StyleInfo.TextColor = Color.Black; 
gridGroupingControl1.BaseStyles[GridEngine.BlinkIncreased].StyleInfo.BackColor = Color.LightGreen; 

gridGroupingControl1.BaseStyles[GridEngine.BlinkReduced].StyleInfo.TextColor = Color.Black; 
gridGroupingControl1.BaseStyles[GridEngine.BlinkReduced].StyleInfo.BackColor = Color.LightBlue; 
gridGroupingControl1.InvalidateAllWhenListChanged = false; 

gridGroupingControl1.UpdateDisplayFrequency = 0;  
gridGroupingControl1.UpdateDisplayFrequency = 10; gridGroupingControl1.SortPositionChangedBehavior = GridListChangedInsertRemoveBehavior.ScrollWithImmediateUpdate; 
gridGroupingControl1.InsertRemoveBehavior = GridListChangedInsertRemoveBehavior.ScrollWithImmediateUpdate; 

timer.Interval = 700; 
timer.Start(); 

Note any one of the following suggestion should be added for the grid to update the blink colors. 
gridGroupingControl1.UseDefaultsForFasterDrawing = true;    
               // (or)       
gridGroupingControl1.InvalidateAllWhenListChanged = false;   

Dashboard sample location for further reference: 
<Instaled_Location>\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Performance\Market Simulation Demo\CS 

Regards, 
Arulpriya 

Hi Arulpriya
thank you . it works
Regards, 
Gregory

AR Arulpriya Ramalingam Syncfusion Team November 19, 2019 09:01 AM UTC

Hi Gregory, 

Thank you for the update. 

We are glad that the reported scenario has been resolved at your end. If you have any other queries, please get back to us. 

Regards, 
Arulpriya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon