We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Memory leak in Angular Pivotview Component

Angular app Build getting failed with "Out of memory error" when Syncfusion pivot view component integrated.But the the app getting built successfully without the specified component.This is tested with Windows 10 machine with 8GB RAM.Please have a look.

5 Replies

SN Sivamathi Natarajan Syncfusion Team November 15, 2019 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Dipesh, 

Thanks for Contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We suspect that you have bound huge size of raw items to pivot table component which may raise the “Out of memory error” in browser beyond some limits. If yes, kindly enable virtualization option which supports up to 1 million raw items as data source without any memory problem.   

Meanwhile, we have prepared a sample for your reference. 

If the above didn’t solve the problem, kindly share us the following information to proceed further. 

-          Count of raw items to be bound. 
-          Stack trace of the error with screen-shot (if possible). 
-          Provide a sample to reproduce it at our end if possible. 

Regards, 
Sivamathi Natarajan 

DN Dipesh Nayak November 15, 2019 11:39 AM UTC

Hi, Actually this is not related to browser or data size because this is happening at the time of building angular app by ng build --prod command.I have attached the console stack trace screenshot .please have a look.

Attachment: pivotview_build_error_7b60a562.zip

SN Sivamathi Natarajan Syncfusion Team November 18, 2019 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Dipesh, 

Thanks for the details. 

We have checked the reported problem. But we are unable to reproduce the issue. So, we have prepared a sample for your reference in angular platform. Please check your code changes with the provided sample. Kindly check the below sample link. 

Please check the below screenshot of building angular app by ng build –prod

If still the problem exists, kindly reproduce the problem in the provided sample and revert us (or) send your sample that replicating the problem. This would be a very helpful for us to investigate the reported problem at our end and provide the solution at earliest. 

Please let us know if you have concern. 

Regards, 
Sivamathi Natarajan. 

DN Dipesh Nayak November 18, 2019 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Sivamathi,

I have solved my problem by allocating more memory to node server.Actually the problem was my project already have lot of node modules, thats why at the time of build process allocated memory fully used before it compile the syncfusion package.Anyway thanks for your explanation.

Regards,
Dipesh Nayak

SN Sivamathi Natarajan Syncfusion Team November 19, 2019 05:44 AM UTC

Hi Dipesh, 

Thank you for the reply. 

Regards, 
Sivamathi Natarajan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon