We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

A question about "javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions()"

Ok! Got the answer. I was missing some hidden fields that javascript functions set up in the background. Fiddler did the trick and showed me exactly what needed to be entered.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to go. I'm not a web dev, but the posts I've seen online lead me to believe this fits under the realm of aspnet. I couldn't find a good reference that explained the WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions() function/object/whatever it is.

3 Replies

MV Madhan Venkateshan Syncfusion Team November 7, 2019 05:05 PM UTC

Hi Mazuk, 
Good day to you. 

We have checked your query. please check the below stackoverflow link for further details regarding your query 

Regards, 
Madhan V 

MA MazukFarnas replied to MazukFarnas November 9, 2019 01:43 AM UTC

Ok! Got the answer. I was missing some hidden fields that javascript functions set up in the background. Fiddler did the trick and showed me exactly what needed to be entered.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to go. I'm not a web dev, but the posts I've seen online lead me to believe this fits under the realm of aspnet. I couldn't find a good reference that explained the WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions() function/object/whatever it is.

Ok! Got the answer. I was missing some hidden fields that javascript functions set up in https://9apps.ooo/  the background. Fiddler did the trick and showed me exactly what needed to be entered.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to go. I'm not a web dev, but the posts I've seen online lead me to believe this fits under the realm of aspnet. I couldn't find a good reference that explained the WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions() function/object/whatever it is. https://solitaire.onl/

issue solved!!

MV Madhan Venkateshan Syncfusion Team November 11, 2019 06:45 AM UTC

Hi Mazuk, 

We are happy to hear that your reported query has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance on Syncfusion components. 

Regards, 
Madhan V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon