We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Entity Framework with MySQL Issues

I'm a beginner with c# / asp.net and I'm trying to get entity framework code-first working with mySQL usign a variety of tutorials.. I've managed to get through loads of issues but this one is killing me:

When I try to migrate the database I receive the following error: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown column 'no' in 'field list'

3 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team October 10, 2019 02:02 PM UTC

Hi Chinus,

Since this is a generic error unrelated to Syncfusion, a general purpose forum like Stackoverflow will be more helpful Can you check if this solution works for you:

Regards,

Davis

CH ChinusGomes replied to ChinusGomes October 14, 2019 01:51 AM UTC

I'm a beginner with c# / asp.net and I'm trying to get entity framework code-first working with mySQL usign a variety of tutorials.. I've managed to get through loads of issues but this one is killing me:

When I try to migrate the database I receive the following error: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown column 'no' in 'field list'

I'm a beginner with c# / asp.net and I'm trying to get entity framework code-first working with mySQL usign a variety of tutorials.. I've managed to get through loads of issues but this one is killing me:  word counter VidMate Mobdro

my issue got solved!!!

RM Regina Mary R Syncfusion Team October 15, 2019 04:43 AM UTC

Hi Chinus, 
Great!! Thanks for the update. 
Regards, 
Regina 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon