We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SuccinitySeries Showcase Sample add with vb.net application

Hi,
I need a SuccinitySeries Showcase Sample add with vb.net application. But, I can not find it in vb.net. Then I try to convert C# to VB.net and it's failed. Please help me. 

5 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team July 15, 2019 10:50 AM UTC

Hi Rohan, 

Thank you for Contacting Syncfusion support. 

As per your request, we have attached Succinctly Series sample in VB language.  Please find the sample from the following link. 

Please check and let us know, if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

RO Rohan July 15, 2019 09:32 PM UTC

Hello,
Thank you so much for your support. I Learn some new with your coding. It's working same as C#.. Thank you so much again. 

FP Farjana Parveen Ayubb Syncfusion Team July 16, 2019 07:28 AM UTC

Hi Rohan, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the reported problem has been resolved at your end. Please let us know if you have any further queries on this. We are happy to help you. 

Regards, 
Farjana Parveen A 

NU Nsenor Udofa August 7, 2021 10:16 AM UTC

All the samples in vb are piecemeal and on request. Is there no repository when one can find them in one place?

VS Vijayarasan Sivanandham Syncfusion Team August 9, 2021 01:40 PM UTC

Hi Nsenor Udofa, 
Thank you for using Syncfusion controls.  
Since from Essential Studio v11.2.0.25, the VB samples will not be available in the Dashboard and instead it will be provided only on demand. Here we have provided the samples for some of our Windows Forms controls in VB.Net. Please refer to the attached samples. 
Could you please share which Syncfusion control samples you needs in VB? This will help us to provide the better solution.  
Regards, 
Vijayarasan S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon