We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cannot Find module @Syncfusion/ej-data

Hi,
I just install the dropdown-list in my code i see the error

and then install (npm i @syncfusion/ej2-data) see this error. any idea this issue, why dropdown is not working?

10 Replies

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team July 10, 2019 05:32 AM UTC

Hi Rizwan, 

Thank you for contacting us. 

Based on the shared information, we suspect that the dependent packages might not be installed properly in your end. We suggest you to ensure whether the mentioned dependencies for the DropDownList control is installed in your end. Kindly refer to the following documentation link:  

Also, we suggest you manually remove and update the packages in your end. To update the packages, kindly refer to the following documentation link: 

This remove any duplicate packages and install all the dependencies. Let us know if you still face any issues in your end. 

Regards, 
Prince 

RI Rizwan July 10, 2019 08:58 AM UTC

Thank you for support,

I think 2nd option is resolved my problem let me update my synfusion package & then contact you.

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team July 10, 2019 09:22 AM UTC

Hi Rizwan, 

Thank you for your update. Let us know if you still face any issues in your end.  

Regards, 
Prince 

RI Rizwan July 20, 2019 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Prince ,

the issue is fixed, troubleshoot my dependencies, code working fine.

one more confusion 
I am a registered member I have a registration key, I use angular 7 were place in the registration key in code?

waiting for your replay.

NP Narayanasamy Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team July 22, 2019 11:18 AM UTC

Hi Rizwan, 

Good day to you. 

Anybody can download our npm package. However, to use our package legally they needed to get license from us by visiting syncfusion.com and signing up for license. This is also mentioned in our licensing document in npm package. Please find its content from GitHub link  

We don’t have any source level license validation, so you don’t have to do anything in your application for license validation. Our current license validation are fully based on support and new feature requests. 
Regards, 
Narayanasamy P. 

RI Rizwan July 25, 2019 01:47 PM UTC

HI,

can any option in syncfusion tagging input like material chip-list showing input,
ejs-multiselet showing chip-customization but it is select box i need a tagging input.

<div class="col-sm-12 col-md-6 col-lg-12" fieldHeight>
<ejs-chiplist placeholder="Document Tags" floatLabelType="Auto" id="chip-avatar" enableDelete="true">
<e-chips>
<e-chip text="Anne" leadingIconCss="anne"></e-chip>
<e-chip text="Janet" leadingIconCss="janet"></e-chip>
<e-chip text="Laura" leadingIconCss="laura"></e-chip>
<e-chip text="Margaret" leadingIconCss="margaret"></e-chip>
</e-chips>
</ejs-chiplist>
</div>

<mat-form-field class="demo-chip-list">
<mat-chip-list #chipList>
<mat-chip *ngFor="let tag of tags" [selectable]="selectable" [removable]="removable" (removed)="remove(tag)">
{{tag.name}}
<mat-icon matChipRemove *ngIf="removable">cancel</mat-icon>
</mat-chip>
<input placeholder="Document Tags" [matChipInputFor]="chipList" [matChipInputSeparatorKeyCodes]="separatorKeysCodes" [matChipInputAddOnBlur]="addOnBlur" (matChipInputTokenEnd)="add($event)" />
</mat-chip-list>
</mat-form-field>
</div>

RI Rizwan replied to Rizwan July 31, 2019 01:35 PM UTC

HI,

can any option in syncfusion tagging input like material chip-list showing input,
ejs-multiselet showing chip-customization but it is select box i need a tagging input.

<ejs-chiplist placeholder="Document Tags" floatLabelType="Auto" id="chip-avatar" enableDelete="true">
<e-chips>
<e-chip text="Anne" leadingIconCss="anne"></e-chip>
<e-chip text="Janet" leadingIconCss="janet"></e-chip>
<e-chip text="Laura" leadingIconCss="laura"></e-chip>
<e-chip text="Margaret" leadingIconCss="margaret"></e-chip>
</e-chips>
</ejs-chiplist>
</div>

<mat-form-field class="demo-chip-list">
<mat-chip-list #chipList>
<mat-chip *ngFor="let tag of tags" [selectable]="selectable" [removable]="removable" (removed)="remove(tag)">
{{tag.name}}
<mat-icon matChipRemove *ngIf="removable">cancel</mat-icon>
</mat-chip>
<input placeholder="Document Tags" [matChipInputFor]="chipList" [matChipInputSeparatorKeyCodes]="separatorKeysCodes" [matChipInputAddOnBlur]="addOnBlur" (matChipInputTokenEnd)="add($event)" />
</mat-chip-list>
</mat-form-field>
</div>

HI, any solution my issue

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team August 1, 2019 11:12 AM UTC

Hi Rizwan, 

Good day to you. 

We have checked your requirement and have an option to add custom input using multiselect component. Please refer the sample given below, 

Could you please check the above sample and get back to us if you need any further assistance on this? 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S 

RI Rizwan August 2, 2019 09:38 AM UTC

HI,

This is exactly what I wanted,
thank you very much for the Brilliant Support  "Syncfusion team".

Regards,
Rizwan

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team August 2, 2019 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Rizwan, 

Thank you for the appreciation. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance on Syncfusion components. 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon