We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Selecting rows in a grid with a lot of entries

Hello,
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this question. I'm using Syncfusion with Angular 7/Typescript.

I potentially have a grid with up to a thousand entries and I want to be able to select each of those entries programmatically. I tried to achieve this by using getCurrentViewRecords and/or selectRow but it seems it is only possible to select one of the first 26 entries. 

Is there a way to achieve this?

Greetings,
Felix. 

2 Replies

FG Felix Gaschler replied to Felix Gaschler May 29, 2019 12:42 PM UTC

Hello,
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this question. I'm using Syncfusion with Angular 7/Typescript.

I potentially have a grid with up to a thousand entries and I want to be able to select each of those entries programmatically. I tried to achieve this by using getCurrentViewRecords and/or selectRow but it seems it is only possible to select one of the first 26 entries. 

Is there a way to achieve this?

Greetings,
Felix. 

I solved it myself. When enabling virtualization the amount of rows getCurrentViewRecords returns is reduced to 26 or an amount based on the height of the grid. If not enabled it returns all rows in the current page.

HJ Hariharan J V Syncfusion Team May 30, 2019 05:52 AM UTC

Hi Felix,

Thanks for your update.

We are happy to hear that your requirement has been achieved.

Regards,
Hariharan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon