We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Large Data

I have a large data coming from json url and I am setting it up using the tree,but the parent checkbox still appears even after calling the function after complete loading of data.Is there any way to know that my whole tree has finished loading and I can fire an event after my tree is loaded

5 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team May 20, 2019 09:54 AM UTC

Hi Neha, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your query at our end. We suspect that, you have tried to load large number of data with checkbox element, then customize the checkbox element on certain case. For this scenario, we suggest you use the created event, because created event fired when all the tree nodes are loaded into the DOM. Please check the below API documentation. 

Still you are facing issues, please explain your application logic scenario with screen shots or else shared the specified code block. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

ND Neha Das May 20, 2019 12:24 PM UTC

My tree is getting loaded and I have also placed the created function.The checkbox still seems to be added in the parent.

Attachment: src_8c58704f.zip

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team May 21, 2019 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Neha, 

Thanks for the details. 

We tried to debug the source you provided to us. But unfortunately we could not access it due to following issue, 

However we can understood your requirement and created the custom sample based on that. If you like to hide the parent level check boxes alone , then you can simply use the following css 
.e-list-item.e-level-1 .e-text-content.e-icon-wrapper 
.e-checkbox-wrapper { 
    display: none 
} 

Please find the corresponding output image 

Please check the above sample and get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks, 
Christo 

ND Neha Das replied to Christopher Issac Sunder K May 21, 2019 01:46 PM UTC

Hi Neha, 

Thanks for the details. 

We tried to debug the source you provided to us. But unfortunately we could not access it due to following issue, 

However we can understood your requirement and created the custom sample based on that. If you like to hide the parent level check boxes alone , then you can simply use the following css 
.e-list-item.e-level-1 .e-text-content.e-icon-wrapper 
.e-checkbox-wrapper { 
    display: none 
} 

Please find the corresponding output image 

Please check the above sample and get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks, 
Christo 

I have the json file named as (mydata.json).The component which is using the tree is (data-fetch folder).The service file is where I have created the array objects in tree format.
My data is having mutiple structure where I want the 1st top level parent node not to be checkbox,rest all children will be checkbox,the first parent of every tree will not carry checkbox.

Attachment: sample_deee34c0.zip

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team May 22, 2019 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Neha, 

Thanks for the details. Now we can able to debug the source. You can remove the checkbox in the top most level of treeview (i.e e-level-1 ) in the drawNode event of treeview. Please refer the following code snippet . 

public DrawNode(args) { 
    if (args.node.classList.contains('e-level-1')) 
        args.node.querySelector('.e-checkbox-wrapper').style.display = "none" 
} 

Please find the corresponding output image. 

Please check the above sample and let us know if you have any concerns. 

Thanks,
Christo 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon