We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Remove Scroll

Hello,  

I am using pivot gird. I have implement this inside a view with layout. When the pivot table width is not same as default given I am getting a horizontal scroll.  As you can see I have menu on my left side and i am getting the scroll on below of grid. When I hide the left menu then there is no scroll. Also in grid column doesn't have much data where scroll is need. Please help me how can i remove this scroll?

2 Replies

SR Sabaridass Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team May 7, 2019 09:52 AM UTC

Hi Raghav, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Currently, we don’t have option to remove the scroll. And, we have considered this as an improvement and it will be included in our 2019 Volume 2 release. You can track the same by using following link. 

Please let us know if any concerns. 

Regards, 
Sabaridass R 

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team July 3, 2019 05:04 AM UTC

Hi Raghav, 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2019 Volume 2 Beta Release version 17.2.0.28 is rolled out with the mentioned issue fix and is available for download under the following link.    

Note: This issue fix will be included in our main release as well which is expected to be available by mid of July 2019.    

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.   

Regards,   
Dinesh Babu Yadav   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon