We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error opening Theme Studio

Hello,

I recently installed the new version 17.1.0.38 for winforms, but when I open the theme studio it presents error as print. Anyone with the same situation or solution?

14 Replies

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team April 1, 2019 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Alan, 

Thanks for your update. 

As per your provided screenshot, you are using the Portuguese language in your machine. So, we have tried with same culture in our machine to test the Theme Studio in our latest Syncfusion product version 17.1.0.38. But our Theme Studio is working properly at our end. So, can you please provide your machine configuration details. It will be helpful for us to reproduce and address  your reported scenario as much as possible. Please refer the following tested video demo. 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

AO Alan Oliveira April 2, 2019 09:45 PM UTC

Hi Mohanraj,

Probably the problem is in my operating system.
Thanks for the feedback.

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team April 3, 2019 10:27 AM UTC

Hi Alan, 

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Deivaselvan 

MR Martinho Rodrigues April 16, 2019 04:04 PM UTC

I have the same problem and my language is pt-pt

MR Martinho Rodrigues April 16, 2019 04:08 PM UTC

SR Sabaridass Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 17, 2019 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Martinho,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We are analyzing the reported “Crash in ThemeStudio”  and prepared a testing patch based on the provided exception details. So kindly check the below patch and let us know whether it resolves the reported crash in ThemeStudio or not? Based on your update we could procced further on this. 

v17.1.0.38 
Recommended approach – exe will perform automatic configuration     
Please find the patch setup here:                           
Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment                      

NOTE
You can change how you receive bug fixes by navigating to the following link and updating your preferences.
https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/patches  

Regards, 
Sabaridass R 

MR Martinho Rodrigues April 17, 2019 02:16 PM UTC

good afternoon
thanks for the quick response. I informed that the patch solved the theme studio problem.

thank you
Martinho Rodrigues

AO Alan Oliveira April 17, 2019 02:34 PM UTC

Erro download

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team April 18, 2019 06:36 AM UTC

Hi Alan,

Patch provided in the previous update resolves only the Format Exception and also it is provided specifically for Martinho, so he only having the access for downloading the patch. As you have mentioned in your previous update[ Updated on April 1, 2019], the reported problem is due to your operating system, so we suspect that your issue has been resolved. However without a clear way to reproduce the reported crash from our side, we are not able to suggest the solution for the reported case.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

AO Alan Oliveira replied to Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu April 18, 2019 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Alan,

Patch provided in the previous update resolves only the Format Exception and also it is provided specifically for Martinho, so he only having the access for downloading the patch. As you have mentioned in your previous update[ Updated on April 1, 2019], the reported problem is due to your operating system, so we suspect that your issue has been resolved. However without a clear way to reproduce the reported crash from our side, we are not able to suggest the solution for the reported case.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Hi Jagadeesan,

I thought it might be the operating system, I formatted my computer and installed the latest version of windows 10 1809 but the problem persists. So the problem is not my system since it was formatted.

SR Sabaridass Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 19, 2019 10:24 AM UTC

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the confirmation.

We have tried to reproduce the reported crash by setting the same culture (Portuguese) in our machine to test the Theme Studio in our latest Syncfusion product version 17.1.0.38. But we are unable to reproduce the issue from our side. So we can setup a web meeting to look into it and provide the solution. Kindly let us know your availability so that we can arrange the same on scheduled date and time based your convenience.

Regards,
Sabaridass R 

SR Sabaridass Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 19, 2019 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Alan,

PLease ignore the previous update.

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents 

Regards, 
Sabaridass R 

RA RafalCiesielski May 3, 2019 05:45 PM UTC

Hello

I'm from Poland and I have this same problem. My Theme Studio crash during every start.

Regards

Rafal

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 6, 2019 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Rafal, 

This reported issue has been fixed and it will be included in upcoming 2019 Volume 1 Service Pack 1 release which is expected to be available by mid of May 2019. We will let you know, once it has been rolled out and appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon