We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Allow resizing with rtl!

Hi
When I'm Trying to set the columns (AllowResizingColumns) to TRUE and the Control to RTL then I found that I can't sort the last column and the cursor on it (the last column) becomes like the cursor when I Maximize or minimize the borders or the column!!
all that is happening in the last column. but when I change the direction to LTR everything is working. 
Help me Please

4 Replies

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team March 19, 2019 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Mohamad, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 
We were able to reproduce the issue “Sorting with RTL is not working for the last column while resizing is enabled” and we confirm this as a bug and logged a defect report. You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below and we will provide the fix for the same on April 9th, 2019, 
If you have any more specification replication procedure or a scenario to be tested you can add it as a comment in the portal. 
Regards, 
Jagadeesan

MO Mohamad replied to Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu March 19, 2019 02:11 PM UTC

Hi Mohamad, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 
We were able to reproduce the issue “Sorting with RTL is not working for the last column while resizing is enabled” and we confirm this as a bug and logged a defect report. You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below and we will provide the fix for the same on April 9th, 2019, 
If you have any more specification replication procedure or a scenario to be tested you can add it as a comment in the portal. 
Regards, 
Jagadeesan

thank you,

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team March 19, 2019 03:46 PM UTC

Hi Mohamad, 

As we promised earlier we will provide the fix for the same on April 9th, 2019. 

We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team April 9, 2019 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Mohamad, 

Thanks for your patience. 

We have fixed the issue “Sorting with RTL is not working for the last column while resizing is enabled" in your version 16.4.0.52 and patch for the fix can be downloaded from the following location.       

Recommended approach - exe will perform automatic configuration    
Please find the patch setup from below location:    

Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment   
Please find the patch assemblies alone from below location:    

Assembly Version: 16.4.0.52   

Installation Directions : This patch should replace the files “GridCommon.WinForms” under the following folder.   
$system drive:\ Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\$Version # \precompiledassemblies\$Version#\[TargetFramework]   
Example : $system drive:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\16.4.0.52\precompiledassemblies\16.4.0.52\4.0    

To automatically run the Assembly Manager, please check the Run assembly manager checkbox option while installing the patch. If this option is unchecked, the patch will replace the assemblies in precompiled assemblies’ folder only. Then, you will have to manually copy and paste them to the preferred location or you will have to run the Syncfusion Assembly Manager application (available from the Syncfusion Dashboard, installed as a shortcut in the Application menu) to re-install assemblies.    

Note :    
To change how you receive bug fixes, ask your license management portal admin to change your project’s patch delivery mode.    

Disclaimer :    
Please note that we have created this patch for version 16.4.0.52 specifically to resolve the issue reported in this forum 143394.    

If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received.    
The fix for this issue will be included in our upcoming 2019 Volume 1 SP1 release which is expected on mid of May 2019. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon