We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Refresh or reaload value data that shown in the combobox

Is there any function that updates the data that the combobox shows? I have 2 combobox, branch and product. the product depends of the branch that i choose and the products are diferente in every branch. i clear the datasource in the combobox product and assign the datasource from the branche i choose but, always show the product from the first branch that i choose.

3 Replies

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team March 11, 2019 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Jose Antonio Mendoza Guevara

We have achieved your requirement "Refresh or reload value data that shown in the combobox" and we have created a sample for your reference. Please find the attached sample below.

Please try our sample and check whether it satisfies your requirement and revert if you have any concern on this.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A.

AN Andy replied to Vanaja  Annasamy November 13, 2019 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Jose Antonio Mendoza Guevara

We have achieved your requirement "Refresh or reload value data that shown in the combobox" and we have created a sample for your reference. Please find the attached sample below.

Please try our sample and check whether it satisfies your requirement and revert if you have any concern on this.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A.

Hi,

I have the same problem and the solution link doesn't work (access denied).

Is there a possibility to renew the example?

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team November 14, 2019 02:02 PM UTC

Hi Maria, 

Please find the below sample to achieve your requirement “Refresh or reload value data that shown in the SfComboBox”. 

Please check the above and let us know if you have any other queries. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon