We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding HorizontalOptions to SfDataPager removes numbers

When I add the HorizontalOptions="Center" to my SfDataPager the Buttons with the page numbers are gone and I see only Next/Last/1st/prev button like when I configure DisplayMode to FirstLastPreviousNext.

Is this by design? What else can I do to center the pager but keep the buttons?

VS2017 15.9.8
Xamarin.Forms 3.5.0.169047 (3.5.0 Service Release 1)
Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfDataGrid 16.4.0.54
.net standard 2.0 lib as shared project
Windows 10 1709 (UWP app MinVersion 16299/Target: 17763 with Microsoft.NETCore.UniversalWindowsPlatform Version 6.1.9)

9 Replies

SS Sivaraman Sivagurunathan Syncfusion Team March 8, 2019 12:52 PM UTC

Hi André Ziegler, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion components. 

We have checked your reported  “Nmeric buttons not in view while set HorizontalOptions as Center” issue. We are able to reproduce the reported issue from our side. We have logged the bug report for the same. It will be fixed and included in our upcoming volume 1 main release which is scheduled to be rolled out on end of March 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards, 
Sivaraman

AZ André Ziegler March 26, 2019 07:51 AM UTC

Ok, I've tried it with 17.1.0.32-beta and I still see the issue. Hopefully the final fixes it.

André

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 27, 2019 05:49 AM UTC

Hi André,  

Thank you for the update. 

We didn’t include this issue fix in our Volume 1 beta release, as promised we will include the issue fix in Volume 1 main release which is expected to be available by end of March 2019. We will let you know once it has been rolled out. We appreciate your patience until then.   

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 29, 2019 11:01 AM UTC

Hi André,  

We regret for the inconvenience caused. 

We are still working on this reported issue “Numeric buttons not in view while set HorizontalOptions as Center” with high priority. Due to its complexity, it takes more time than expected. We need some more time to work on this. We will fix this issue and include the issue fix in our upcoming weekly NuGet release update which is expected to be available by first week of April, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V 

AZ André Ziegler March 29, 2019 01:43 PM UTC

Thanks for the status update 👍

André

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 1, 2019 07:02 AM UTC

Hi André,   

Thank you for the update. As we mentioned, we will include this issue fix in our upcoming weekly NuGet update expected to be available by next week of April 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.   

Regards,   
Subburaj Pandian V  

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team April 10, 2019 08:58 AM UTC

Hi André, 

We are glad to announce that our latest weekly NuGet package update version 17.1.0.40 has been rolled out with the mentioned issue fix and is available for download (nuget.org).  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

AZ André Ziegler replied to Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu April 10, 2019 10:47 AM UTC

Hi André, 

We are glad to announce that our latest weekly NuGet package update version 17.1.0.40 has been rolled out with the mentioned issue fix and is available for download (nuget.org).  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Thanks, I noticed the nuget update earlier today and it looks like it works so far.

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team April 11, 2019 07:06 AM UTC

Hi André, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the reported problem has been resolved at your end. Please let us know if you have any further queries on this. We are happy to help you. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon