We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

expand and collapse the grid row

Team,

Can i have sample example of gird row which can be expand and hide as below screenshot

3 Replies

LR Logesh Rajappa Syncfusion Team January 14, 2019 05:38 AM UTC

Hi Nivas, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query:  Can i have sample example of gird row which can be expand and hide as below screenshot 

We have analyzed your query and we suspect that you would like to use nested expand, collapse of grid rows. So we suggest to use tree grid component to achieve your requirement. Please refer to the below online demo and documentation for your reference, 

Please get back to us for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Logesh Rajappa 

NI Nivas replied to Logesh Rajappa January 14, 2019 06:34 AM UTC

Hi Nivas, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query:  Can i have sample example of gird row which can be expand and hide as below screenshot 

We have analyzed your query and we suspect that you would like to use nested expand, collapse of grid rows. So we suggest to use tree grid component to achieve your requirement. Please refer to the below online demo and documentation for your reference, 

Please get back to us for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Logesh Rajappa 

thanks for the link

MF Mohammed Farook J Syncfusion Team January 16, 2019 06:12 AM UTC

Hi Nivas, 

Thanks for your update. We are hopeful that the provided demo link helpful to achieve your requirement.  
Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
J Mohammed Farook 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon