We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

"ej.web.all\index.d.ts" got many errors when build project

Hi,

I am using VS2017 Community and ASP.NET  web application (.NET framework ) + Web API + Angular + Syncfusion to develop a website.
Recently I got a list of JQuery error from "ej.web.all\index.d.ts",  any advice on what's wrong with my current settings would be appreciated.

Build:All declarations of 'JQuery' must have identical type parameters.
C:\Users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2017\Projects\Angular2MVC\Angular2MVCode_modules\@types\ej.web.all\index.d.ts Line: 69899

Attachment: config_files_251a38c2.7z

6 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team August 21, 2017 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Joe, 

Sorry for Inconvenience casued. 

We are able to reproduce the issue at our end. We suggest you to downgrade the version of typings file @types/ej.web.all inorder to resolve the issue in your end. Refer to the below command to install typings file.  

npm install @types/ej.web.all@15.2.4 --save-dev  

Please let us know, if you have any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

DR Djordje Radovanovic August 24, 2017 01:19 PM UTC

Hello,

I had the same problem as Joe and when I applied your advice that problems gone but now I have different problem:

ERROR in E:/Angular/syncfusion-ng/node_modules/@types/jquery/index.d.ts (7815,11): Interface 'JQueryDeferred<T>' cannot simultaneously extend types 'Deferred<T, any, any>' and 'JQueryPromise<T>'.

and many others which follow this problem but I believe that root of all others are in this line.

Can we have qiuck solution?

Best regards,

Djordje

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team August 25, 2017 06:44 AM UTC

Hi Djordje Radovanovic, 

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. 

We have analyzed the reported jQuery issue “Interface 'JQueryDeferred<T>' cannot simultaneously extend types 'Deferred<T, any, any>' and 'JQueryPromise<T>'.”  and found that the cause of issue is, typescript definition file ej.web.all is not compatible with latest version(3.2.12) of jQuery file. So for now we suggest you to install and use @types/jquery version 3.2.7.  

Also we will let you know once we fixed issue and refresh it in DefinitelyTyped repository. 

Run the below command to install typings file jquery. 

npm install --save-dev @types/jquery@3.2.7 

Please let us know if you need further assist on this. 

Regards, 
Abinaya S 

DR Djordje Radovanovic August 25, 2017 07:24 AM UTC

I followed your instruction and now I am stucked with another error:

ERROR in E:/Angular/syncfusion-ng/node_modules/@types/jquery/index.d.ts (69,18): Generic type 'JQuery<TElement, HTMLElement>' requires 2 type argument(s).

Best regards,

Djordje

JO Joe replied to Djordje Radovanovic August 28, 2017 02:44 AM UTC

I followed your instruction and now I am stucked with another error:

ERROR in E:/Angular/syncfusion-ng/node_modules/@types/jquery/index.d.ts (69,18): Generic type 'JQuery<TElement, HTMLElement>' requires 2 type argument(s).

Best regards,

Djordje

Hi Djordje Radovanovic, 

Try to use "@types/jquery": "~2.0.42"

Best Regards,
Joe

SS Subha Shree Ramanathan Syncfusion Team August 28, 2017 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Djordje Radovanovic,  

We are facing jQuery issue while using @types/ej.web.all with latest version of jquery typings file. So for now we suggest you to install and use @types/jquery version 3.2.7.    

Also, we will let you know once we fixed issue and refresh it in DefinitelyTyped repository.   

Run the below command to install typings file jquery.   

npm install --save-dev @types/jquery@3.2.7   

For your convenience, we prepared a sample and typings dependencies are used with following version @types/ej.web.all@15.3.2 and @types/jquery@3.2.7

If you are still facing the issue, please share the below details to give solution at earliest. 

1. Share the attached sample as issue reproducible sample
  2. Share your package configuration file.

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. 

Thanks, 
Subha Shree D.R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon