We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom Time Line Render

Hello

We working xamarin native android and ios

We need to render time line like in the attached zip image

Is there build in component that we can use?

Best regards

Attachment: Time_Line_f977988d.zip

9 Replies

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team July 18, 2017 06:01 AM UTC

Hi Ehud,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products,

We have validated your query and created a sample using CircularGauge to achieve your requirement as like the attached screenshot. Please find the sample from the below link,

Sample link-TimeLineCirGauge

Screenshot-

Note-We cannot able to achieve the Timeline icons with our current implementation. This can be possible with the help of symbol pointer support.
Since in our current implementation we do not have symbol pointer support and we have logged this as feature request and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases.

Regards,
Ashwin

RM Roy Morag replied to Ashwin Kumaravel August 6, 2017 08:17 AM UTC

Hi Ehud,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products,

We have validated your query and created a sample using CircularGauge to achieve your requirement as like the attached screenshot. Please find the sample from the below link,

Sample link-TimeLineCirGauge

Screenshot-

Note-We cannot able to achieve the Timeline icons with our current implementation. This can be possible with the help of symbol pointer support.
Since in our current implementation we do not have symbol pointer support and we have logged this as feature request and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases.

Regards,
Ashwin

What the expected date of the implementation symbol pointer?

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team August 7, 2017 11:41 AM UTC

Hi Ehud,

Thanks for the update,

We have already logged feature request for “Symbol Pointer support for CircularGauge in Xamarin Forms “and it will be included in our upcoming Volume 4 main release which will be expected to be rolled out at the end of October 2017.

Regards,
Ashwin.k

RM Roy Morag August 7, 2017 12:17 PM UTC

Hi,   First of all thank you of the quick replay. 

What about Xamrin.Android & Xamarin.IOS ? if you have any plans to implement the symbol pointer also there.    

Thanks.

Roy.

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team August 7, 2017 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Roy,

Thanks for the update,

Yes,we will include the symbolPointer support in Xamarin Forms,Xamarin iOS and Xamarin Android platforms too.

Regards,
Ashwin

RM Roy Morag replied to Ashwin Kumaravel November 26, 2017 07:58 AM UTC

Hi Roy,

Thanks for the update,

Yes,we will include the symbolPointer support in Xamarin Forms,Xamarin iOS and Xamarin Android platforms too.

Regards,
Ashwin

Hi, 
Can you update the demo or provide me how to use it?
Thanks

SG Sri Gayathri Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team November 27, 2017 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Ehud,

Thanks for the update,

Query: Symbol Pointer support for CircularGauge in Xamarin Forms

We have prepared samples based on your query,we have included markerpointers to add Images.Please find the sample from the below link,

Xamarin.Android

https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/CircularTimelineAndroid857183854  

Screenshot

Note: We have prepared samples in product version 15.4.0.17

Please let us know whether the given sample resolves your requirement.

Regards,
Sri Gayathri.G 

RM Roy Morag November 27, 2017 12:59 PM UTC

That is very nice. but two thing are missing for me.

1) Why the images are upside down and rotate to left, thy need to be in center.
2) How can i custom image circle of myself ? i mean custom view for example.

And i just let you know, I have been playing with enable dragging mode and ,
If i crazy with the indicator the app are collapsed.

SG Sri Gayathri Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team November 28, 2017 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Ehud,

Thanks for the update,

Query1: Why the images are upside down and rotate to left, thy need to be in centre.

As per our current implementation, default behaviour is, pointers will render based on the angle and hence Images are rendered according to that angle. We are deeply regret for the inconvenience as the given dlls provided in wrong version and we have installed Nuget Packages in the sample,please download the sample from the below location

Xamarin.Forms

https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131561/ze/CircularTimelineForms208451244  

Xamarin.Android

https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131561/ze/CircularAndroid-1130907956  

Xamarin.iOS

https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131561/ze/CircularTimelineiOS_-74231057  

Query2: How can I custom image circle of myself? I mean custom view for example.

As per current implementation, there is no support for Custom View in Pointers. We have logged feature request on “Need to provide Custom View in Pointers”. A support incident to track the status of this feature has been created under your account and it can be tracked through our Feature Management System. 
Query3: when enable dragging mode, app is collapsed.

We could able to reproduce the reported issue at our end and logged a defect report regarding the same. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/  

Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Regards,
Sri Gayathri. G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon