We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Material Design Theme

Hi friends...
here goes a suggestion...
I know Windows Forms is aged... but its productivity is great. You could develop a Material Design Theme for Windows Forms...
I have some projects using WPF, and for it I'm using this project: Material Design in Xaml
Thank you!

3 Replies

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team September 7, 2016 04:21 PM UTC

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for the update.

Currently in our Window Forms products, we don't have a support to customize the theme and control at runtime. But we have plans to implement this and we would consider your suggestions as a feature. We will let you know once it get implemented.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

TJ Tomasz Jagusz replied to Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar June 28, 2017 06:38 AM UTC

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for the update.

Currently in our Window Forms products, we don't have a support to customize the theme and control at runtime. But we have plans to implement this and we would consider your suggestions as a feature. We will let you know once it get implemented.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

I'm also looking for way to apply themes to Your WinForms controls, There was a feature request for it: WF-31623, but it got closed.

Could You please write what is the current status for this? Do You plan to support themes for WinForms?

Best regards,
Tomasz

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team June 29, 2017 05:33 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have updated the details through the incident under your direct-track account. So, please follow up with that incident, 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon