We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Material Design Theme

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

125719 Sep 6,2016 07:46 AM Jun 29,2017 01:33 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: General
paulo
Asked On September 6, 2016 07:46 AM

Hi friends...
here goes a suggestion...
I know Windows Forms is aged... but its productivity is great. You could develop a Material Design Theme for Windows Forms...
I have some projects using WPF, and for it I'm using this project: Material Design in Xaml
Thank you!

Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 7, 2016 12:21 PM

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for the update.

Currently in our Window Forms products, we don't have a support to customize the theme and control at runtime. But we have plans to implement this and we would consider your suggestions as a feature. We will let you know once it get implemented.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Tomasz Jagusz
Replied On June 28, 2017 02:38 AM

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for the update.

Currently in our Window Forms products, we don't have a support to customize the theme and control at runtime. But we have plans to implement this and we would consider your suggestions as a feature. We will let you know once it get implemented.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

I'm also looking for way to apply themes to Your WinForms controls, There was a feature request for it: WF-31623, but it got closed.

Could You please write what is the current status for this? Do You plan to support themes for WinForms?

Best regards,
Tomasz

Mohanraj Gunasekaran [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 29, 2017 01:33 AM

Hi Tomasz, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have updated the details through the incident under your direct-track account. So, please follow up with that incident, 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;