We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to set LightswitchApplication as Dataset for the report

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

123352 Mar 9,2016 02:23 PM UTC Aug 30,2017 01:56 PM UTC LightSwitch Silverlight 5
Tags: ReportViewer
Nicolas Lope de Barrios
Asked On March 9, 2016 02:23 PM UTC

Hi,

I couldn't quite figure out how to associate the application database as DataSource for the report, using the report wizard.
As far as I've seen in other samples, the Report template is created on the Client Project, but the application data is on the server, so how do you set the DataSource?

More specifically, in the Data Source configuration Wizard, I have 3 options: Service, Object and SharePoint. How do I go from here?

thanks.

Mariya Joseph M [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 10, 2016 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Nicolas,

We have prepared a documentation to illustrate how to create the report and set data source to a  report in ReportViewer, it can be downloaded from the below location.
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/153363/VBDOCU~1-2021915226.ZIP

Regards,
Mariya Joseph M.

Nicolas Lope de Barrios
Replied On March 10, 2016 02:31 PM UTC

Thank you Mariya, it was very helpful.

Mariya Joseph M [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 11, 2016 04:44 AM UTC

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the update.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Mariya Joseph M.

Homayoon Azimi
Replied On August 29, 2017 06:26 AM UTC

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the update.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Mariya Joseph M.

Dear Mariya Joseph M,

At first thanks for your perfect topic. but i need the C# code. this file contains only VB codes.

Kind Regards

Homayoon Azimi

Vinoth Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 30, 2017 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Homayoon, 

We have prepared a documentation to illustrate how to create the report and set data source to a  report in ReportViewer using C# code, it can be downloaded from the below location.  

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;