We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Performance Issue

Dear Team,

I would like to buy your product. Before that I have some quires.

Right now I am working  on trial version. In my application I need to render at-least 1,00,000 records into spreadsheet. Now I am getting very less performance.   

What may be the issue. is it component issue or it  is my logic issue ?

If it is a component issue, please let me know when it will be resolve?

If it is any coding issue, please provide right way to code using json.

Thanks in Advance.

3 Replies

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team February 24, 2016 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Kameswara,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Before we proceed further, we would like to know the following details,

·         In which way do you bind the 1,00,000 records into Spreadsheet by either setting JSON data source to “rangeSettings” or by importing the excel with import URL property or any other binding?

·         In that how many number of columns are used in JSON data source to render it? If you possible, please share the dummy data source.

Could you please get back to us with the above information so that we can analyse based on that and provide you a better solution? The information provided would be great help for us to proceed further.

In meanwhile, we would like to let you know that currently we are working on the Data Manager support in Spreadsheet which is used to load the sheet data’s based on demand, also this will improve the loading performance on large data’s and this will be included in our Essential Studio 2016 Volume 1 release.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Silambarasan I

KR Kameswara Rao Basina replied to Silambarasan I February 24, 2016 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Kameswara,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Before we proceed further, we would like to know the following details,

·         In which way do you bind the 1,00,000 records into Spreadsheet by either setting JSON data source to “rangeSettings” or by importing the excel with import URL property or any other binding?

·         In that how many number of columns are used in JSON data source to render it? If you possible, please share the dummy data source.

Could you please get back to us with the above information so that we can analyse based on that and provide you a better solution? The information provided would be great help for us to proceed further.

In meanwhile, we would like to let you know that currently we are working on the Data Manager support in Spreadsheet which is used to load the sheet data’s based on demand, also this will improve the loading performance on large data’s and this will be included in our Essential Studio 2016 Volume 1 release.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Silambarasan I

Thanks for replying.

I am using JSON for rendering data. Mean while I will use Excel also.  I am using minimum 30 columns.

Could you please suggest me.

Thanks in Advance.

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team February 25, 2016 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Kameswara,

Thanks for your update.

We have created a custom sample for your requirement and we request you to follow the support incident, which was created by you for the same query for further updates.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Silambarasan I

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon