We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to install SyncfusionItemTemplates.vsix in win10?

I intalled Syncfusion in VS2013 win10, but no item template, when I intall SyncfusionItemTemplates.vsix, it failed and shows as follows:
"The extension 'Syncfusion item templates' requires a version of .Net Framework that is not installed"。But I have installed .Net Framework 4.5, How to resolve it?

1 Reply

KP Kanimozhi Pandian Syncfusion Team January 20, 2016 10:02 AM UTC

Hi Yanghao,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

This issue occurred since the Visual Studio 2013 Syncfusion Item Templates Extension support is not extended the 4.5 and above frameworks. Now we have updated the Syncfusion Item Templates extension, which supports framework version 4.5 Framework and above.

Please download the updated Syncfusion Item Templates extension from here.

Unzip the downloaded Syncfusion Item Templates extension and replace it in the following location.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\13.4.0.53\Utilities\Extensions\SyncfusionItemTemplates\VS2013

Once it replaced, follow the steps given in the below Knowledge Base to install the Syncfusion Item Templates extension manually.

https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/4799/how-to-install-the-syncfusion-vsix-packages-manually  

Thanks,
Kanimozhi K.P.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon