We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to export template column data

I am using a column template to concatenate two data fields into one.  How do I export this data to Excel and PDF?

9 Replies

IR Isuriya Rajan Syncfusion Team August 31, 2015 09:36 AM UTC

Hi David,
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support,
We considered this “Template Column with exporting” as an feature request and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents
Regards,

Isuriya R

HE Henryk replied to David Elies February 9, 2017 03:16 AM UTC

I am using a column template to concatenate two data fields into one.  How do I export this data to Excel and PDF?

+1

Cheers,
H

JK Jayaprakash Kamaraj Syncfusion Team February 9, 2017 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Henry, 

This feature will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases. 

Regards, 

Jayaprakash K. 

AJ Ajay replied to Jayaprakash Kamaraj March 16, 2017 08:27 PM UTC

Hi Henry, 

This feature will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases. 

Regards, 

Jayaprakash K. 

Hi,

Can you let us know if it will be available in the next release? Also, please include me in the requirement implementation tracking.

Thanks,
Ajay.

JK Jayaprakash Kamaraj Syncfusion Team March 17, 2017 09:46 AM UTC

Hi Ajay, 

A support incident has been created under your account to resolve the issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards, 

Jayaprakash K. 

CB Cristian Bellotto May 5, 2017 01:26 PM UTC

Hi,
I would need the same feature.
Can I know how the problem is going?

thank you

Cristian

JK Jayaprakash Kamaraj Syncfusion Team May 8, 2017 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Cristian, 
We have logged a feature request “To include or exclude Template column while exporting ” and it can be implemented in any of our upcoming release. 

Regards, 

Jayaprakash K. 

BV Bharat Vasant April 10, 2018 02:29 PM UTC

Please update in which version exporting templated column is available...

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team April 11, 2018 04:50 PM UTC

Hi Bharat, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have provided support for column Template Exporting from version 15.4.0.17. Please refer to the link:-  

Please refer to the documentation and Online Demo link for handling the column Template:-‘  

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 

Farveen sulthana T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon