We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Default Node Properties

I´m trying to create a diagram that is bound to a database using "diagram.bindingsource=someDataTable", is there any way to set default properties for all the nodes that will be automatically inserted? As, label text size, height and width, background color and so on...

The "Essential Diagram for Windows Forms.pdf", covers the loading procedure from the database, but not a thing about the nodes properties that will be inserted.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

SR Sérgio Rodrigues Costa replied to Sérgio Rodrigues Costa August 11, 2015 03:11 PM UTC

I´m trying to create a diagram that is bound to a database using "diagram.bindingsource=someDataTable", is there any way to set default properties for all the nodes that will be automatically inserted? As, label text size, height and width, background color and so on...

The "Essential Diagram for Windows Forms.pdf", covers the loading procedure from the database, but not a thing about the nodes properties that will be inserted.

Thanks in advance.

Well...I think this can solve my own question.
Dim bRect As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.RoundRect = New RoundRect(0, 0, 10, 10, MeasureUnits.Millimeter)
bRect.FillStyle.Color = Color.Aqua
Diagram1.Binding.DefaultNode = bRect

Thanks anyway.

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team August 12, 2015 09:27 AM UTC

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are happy to hear that your problem is resolved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Naganathan K G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon