We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

canResize property

When using the canResize = true property, for some reason the chart moves and increases in size automatically.  Is there a way to use the charts responsively without them growing on their own like this?  I've tried this in both Chrome and Firefox and both do the same thing.  I am using Bootstrap FYI.  Please help.

1 Reply

JA Jayavigneshwaran Syncfusion Team replied to Dedrick Wright December 6, 2014 10:13 AM UTC

When using the canResize = true property, for some reason the chart moves and increases in size automatically.  Is there a way to use the charts responsively without them growing on their own like this?  I've tried this in both Chrome and Firefox and both do the same thing.  I am using Bootstrap FYI.  Please help.

Hi Wright,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have analyzed your query and replicated the scenario in our sample.

But we are not able to reproduce this issue.

We have attached a chart sample in the below link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/132770/line1458412444.zip

If you still face any issue, kindly modify the sample as like your application and revert us along with replication procedure.

And also kindly mention the product version you are using.

This would be helpful for us to serve you.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thanks,

Jayavigneshwaran

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon