Though barely a month has passed since Syncfusion released dozens of updates in Essential Studio 2017 Volume 3, we’re back again with a batch of updates for the Syncfusion Dashboard Platform! The updates span the Dashboard Designer, the dashboard mobile app, and the Dashboard Server, improving each in various ways.
New Waterfall Chart Widget
Highlights in the Dashboard Designer updates include the following:
· Dynamic parameter support, allowing users to create query parameters and dynamically change them in the Dashboard Viewer.
· An updated server explorer that allows users to access workflows in the Syncfusion Data Integration Platform Server.
· Advanced column sorting options.
· Compatibility with database providers that have inherited ASNI SQL query standards through the ODBC driver.
· A waterfall chart widget for visualizing how a value changes over time.
· A radar and polar chart widget for visualizing multivariable data in a two-dimensional format.
Other updates include savable filters in the Dashboard mobile app, and new APIs in the Dashboard Server.
If you’re already a Syncfusion Dashboard Platform user, you can download the updates now by logging into your Direct-Trac account. If you have yet to check it out, you can download a free, 30-day trial