We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridDataControl virtual mode

Hello!

I want to use DataGridControl in Virtual mode in my application.As a datasource I used my own collection which implented such interfaces as IList, ICollectionView. But when I set DataGridControl.ItemsSource property to my collection it began read all available records(about 5.000.000).

Could you explain how to use your DataGridControl in virtual mode and load records on demand?

Thanks a lot.

1 Reply

RA Rajasekar Syncfusion Team June 17, 2011 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Vadym,

Thank you for your update.

At present we are not have support for OnDemand loading, our virtualization is on rendering the cells based on the view port. Initially the Grid will read all the records to create the view and then it will render the cells than are currently in view, when you scroll the Grid it will render the new cells that enters the view port. Only the Cells that are currently in view will get render, in this way the virtualization will work on the GridDataControl.

The similar query is posted in the incident #81593. If you need any other clarifications regarding this. Please update in that respective incident for better follow up.

Please let us know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Rajasekar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon