We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PlusMinus-symbol where I dont want to have it

Hello,

I have a GridDataControl with results. I created a Group-property in the "row-model" and group the results:

Now, since I've added a property (List(Of String)) to the "row-model", I also get a PlusMinus-Symbol for each result in the groups.

I only want the symbol in front of the group names but not for each result.

Thank you very much,
Peter

3 Replies

RA Rajasekar Syncfusion Team June 15, 2011 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your update.

As per our grid architecture, you cannot apply the different style to expander for each row. However in general in our latest version you customize the style of the expander. To achieve this requirement, In our latest version, we have exposed the property to customize the expander by using GridDataStyleManager of the GridDataControl.StyleManager like shown below,

Code Snippet[XAML]

And also please note, you cannot bind the image or symbol directly to the PlusPath and MinusPath of the ExpanderAppearence in the GridDataStyleManager. It should be converted to "Path", and then you need to bind the respective path key value to the PlusPath and MinusPath of the ExpanderAppearence in the GridDataStyleManager of the GridDataControl.

Please find our latest version release details below,

Version: v9.2.0.138

Download Link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/99684/Essential-Studio-2011-Volume-2-Service-Pack-Release-v920138-available-for-download

Please run the below sample after installing the above setup file,

sample:< http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=CS1883836650.zip >

Note:
Customizing the expander appearance is available from the version v9.2.0.137 and higher version.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Rajasekar

LR Lukas Reusch June 15, 2011 11:39 AM UTC

Hello,

Sorry, I think I didn't explained my problem exactly enough.

I don't want to customize the PlusMinus-symbol.

At the moment the user can expand the GroupRows and the rows in the groups. But the user should only be able to expand the groups and not the rows in the groups.

Since I'v added a property of List(Of String)-type, I have this problem.

Thank you very much!

RA Rajasekar Syncfusion Team June 16, 2011 01:05 PM UTC

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your update.

We have checked with you requirement, But we are unable to reproduce the issue from our side. If possible could you please modify our sample based on your requirement and update us with replication procedure, that would be helpful to serve you better.

Sample: < http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=WPF_GDC_Grouping-1360378495.zip >

Please ensure that, you have set AutoPopulateRelations as False.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Rajasekar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon