We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Essential map

First, I find the new map control a very nice and useful component. I try to figure out some issues:

1. Is it possible to display the location in other places rather than the upper left corner?
2. Is it possible to change the format to [Degrees:minutes:seconds] or any other format?
3. The latitude and the longitude seems to be swapped.
4. How can I calculate distance and azimuth between two points on map?
5. Can I WPF components (text, lines, images and so on) as a layer?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 11, 2011 02:23 PM UTC

Hi Itay,

Currently we can’t change the position of Latitude and Longitude viewer and format of it. Our Syncfusion Map Control loads only shape files on layer and other things cannot be inserted as layers. It is not possible to find the distance between two points also now. These features will be implemented in future releases. We will let you know once these features are implemented.

And Latitude and Longitude values are swapped in display which this issue can be fixed. So we request you to create an incident under your Direct Trac account so that we can update you the fix accordingly.

Please let us know for any clarifications.

Regards,
Karthikeyan P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon